Google has officially launched the next version of its operating system in the form of Android Oreo. With the new update to its popular operating system, Google aims to improve security while adding new features to the list. This popular launcher is now available for your own perusal, thanks to XDA-Developer AmirZ.
Required files: Download Pixel Launcher2.0 Apk File
Step 1: Download the apk.
Step 2: Go to downloads and install the apk. ( Enabling ‘Unknown Sources’ from the setting if you are installing apps for the first time).
Step 3: Press home and select the pixel launcher as your default launcher.
Pixel Launcher features
• QSB with transparent rectangle, Google Pill and Date/Weather
• Different colors of notification dots
• Filter Google Wallpapers and Voice Search from the apps list
• Use Google Wallpapers to select a wallpaper when available
• Device profiles, margins, icon counts
• Disabled partner customization like Motorola’s 4 columns
• Google Now feed on the left of the normal workspace
• Google Calendar app icon with the date
Developer also fetched some features from Android Oreo
• Pull down for notifications
• Oreo theme backported to older OS versions with Pixel Blue accent color
• Notification dots backported to Marshmallow
• Automatically prompts for notification access so you won’t have to dig through settings menus
• Fix Android 8 checks so Nexus devices can use all new features
• Show icon shapes on Android 8 without developer settings enabled
• Pressing the date widget opens the default calendar app
• Keyboard properly closes when returning to the home screen from any app
• Symmetrical hot-seat
• Filter Google Now Launcher from the apps list
• Pinch to overview
• Samsung Secure Folder compatibility
• Backport of circle icons