Google recently announced the unlimited photo storage for their Pixel Line of phones. This feature allows user to upload “FULL RESOLUTION” images to the google cloud storage. This feauture only cam be enable if you go to the workground to the device that means your device must be rooted.
This features is discovered by the XDA member emime12, This trick your google apps to believe you that you are the Pixel user. Not only that but this trick also allows you to enable the new wallpapers of the google pixel 2.
How to enable this feature ?
- Download nexus.xml to your phone.
- Open your root file manager of choice (we’ve used Solid Explorer here, but you can use pretty much any root file explorer here such as MiXplorer)
- Copy the nexus.xml file you just downloaded and paste it in /system/etc/sysconfig.
- Afterwards, set the file permissions to 644 (rw-r–r–).
- Reboot your phone.
- Once booted up, go to the Settings page for Google Photos and wipe Google Photos’ app data. You’re done!
Thanks to the XDA- DEVELOPERS for providing this trick !